Tuesday 18 August 2015

Peek-a-boo teddy bear Makeup!


Hi!

Here is a piece of work I've done just a couple of days ago. A while back, a few of my friends had linked me to the works of a talented visual artist by the name of Tal Peleg. After just browsing through one or two of her pieces, I was completely mind blown at the intricate details she puts into her work. I love how each image she creates tells a story! Check out her work here cause trust me, you won't regret it! 

On another note, here is my interpretation of her makeup style. Tried to make use of my eyelid fold, and decided to create an image of a bear peeking through. The eye shadow background is inspired by the beautiful colors of the sky. In order to make blending easier, I chose to use powdered eye shadow over anything else! To bring out the most out of the colors, don't forget to use a primer! 

That's it for now! There's more exciting new projects coming up, and I'm really hoping I can share it here soon!

Love, 
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment