Monday 23 February 2015

Jill Stuart- Mandevilla Dress


Lips: Jill Stuart Mandevilla Dress (1 coat for a natural look)




Swatches: Top- swatched once
                 Bottom- swatched two times
I graduated the University of Alberta in 2013 with a Bsc., and was involved in a few fashion shows during my schooling years. I often had to fill in with doing makeup for a show when an artist was in need, so with having no prior professional knowledge in this area of artistry, I stumbled into the field. It was then that curiosity was spurred, and I realized that I had a passion for the art of makeup. I had always been fascinated with colors and how they compliment (or not compliment) each other, and how different shades can be created with just a few primary colors.

Aside from colors, I had always been the biggest sucker for pretty packaging. Check out this Jill Stuart lipstick in Mandevilla Dress made in Japan. Not only is the color a beautiful pink, but the packing is just so high quality and gorgeous! It also includes a mini flip mirror with a pink gem! I got this lipstick not too long ago as a gift from a friend from Asia (Thank you!). This is one of my all time favourite shades. The formula is super moisturizing (no chapstick needed!) and lasts pretty long as well.  Would I get this again? Of course! The only downside is the price. It is averaged at around $46 usd, which is very expensive for a lip product.

PS: excuse my overly chapped hands. Its what Edmonton weather does to you haha.

Blessings,
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment