Sunday 26 July 2015

Girls Generation (SNSD)- Party inspired makeup



Hello lovelies, 

This is going to be a very short post! Just wanted to share with you guys a look I did that is inspired by a Korean girl group called Girls Generation's newest song, Party. This look consists of a summery bohemian style, with a focus on vibrant colors. 

I came across a eye shadow by Tarina Tarantino called "Ribbon" at Winner's which is a velvety, cool purple color. I actually bought this shadow on clearance for $5.00 Cdn from retail ~$19 Cdn . What's the fun of shopping without deals?!! Anyways, using a pink shadow as a base color on my eyes, I then used Ribbon over the pink, and also on my cheeks for a more vibrant effect. I then used a bright yellow color for added brightness. Lips were kept a vibrant bright pink, and I integrated this color into my look by using a gradient lip effect. Brows were kept straight, and full for a youthful look. As for the headband, it is actually a wrap bracelet I made a few years ago! I basically unraveled it, and tied it across my forehead to fake the headband look. Oh, and the flowers were plucked fresh from my mom's garden...creativity has no boundaries!

That's it for this post! Chat with you all later!

PS: I finally managed to get my hands on the new Naked Smokey palette. SO STOKED!!!! Can't wait to create new looks for you guys and to show you guys the swatches!

PPS: Don't forget to follow me on my instagram @carmen_cl91 and my twitter @carmenli_mua for faster updates!

Love, 
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment