Tuesday 21 April 2015

There is Freedom



Hey beautifuls!

For this makeup look, I decided to turn into a boy. Haha, jk. I actually kind of just improvised on this look, and drew strokes and smudged out wherever I felt needed. After all that smudging and stuff...voila! Here it is. Once I completed the makeup, I took a closer look at the overall makeup and noticed that the eye makeup looked like a bird with it's wings spread. I think birds, wings, and feathers symbolize freedom, and I honestly do believe that there is and there can be such thing as freedom on this Earth.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." -Galations 5:1

So for this look, I used mostly black and some red eyeshadows, and created the "wings" with a black gel liner. I then used Makeup forever's Flash palette in silver to achieve a more 3D effect on the eyes. To achieve chiseled cheek bones, use a matte brown eyeshadow or contour stick and blend it out on the hollows of your bones. Layer your blush slightly over the blended areas for a more natural, and blended out look. Because the eye makeup is so dramatic, I muted out the lips with concealer, and a moisturizer and gloss over top.

That's it for now for this post! Oh ya, I recently received some Jill Stuart products (one of them being limited edition)! Im super excited to show you guys the swatches and how gorgeous their packagings are! =]

Love,
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment