Wednesday 25 March 2015

When Life Gets Tough







When life gets tough, think of it as if these are mandatory tests and trials to make you stronger. Be flexible to change, and don't be afraid to be creative. Here's my take on indian-style makeup. To be honest, it was a bit difficult to pull off this look because after all... I am Chinese. I naturally have different facial features and structures. Nonetheless, I still had fun being creative with this look!  I've always loved the dramatic smoky eyes, and beautiful full lashes and brows that is the trademark in southeast Asian makeup. To achieve full brows, I used Mac's eyebrow pencil in "stud." The pen is fine enough to create small strokes on your eyebrows to give the illusion of hair. To get those full lashes, use a pair that is longer in length, and has thicker individual hairs. I bought mine on eBay. $2.19 for 10 pairs. Steal of a deal eh? Better than spending $8+ on a single pair at retail stores haha!

That's it for now! This will be a short post due to the number of images. Until next time!

Love,
Carmen

PS: you are beautiful- just the way you are!

No comments :

Post a Comment