Thursday 26 March 2015

About them brows - Cara Delevingne


Pencil thin brows, arched brows, straight brows, angled brows, Cara Delevingne brows, whatever brows- as long as they are your own natural brows, Id say...embrace them! Your natural brows are what's created to suit you the best. Love yourself for who you are, and how you were Created to be.

To change things up and just to have some fun with makeup, here's my take on the English model Cara Delevingne's eyebrow look. Asian edition. Full brows, yet clean and slightly arched. To achieve the natural looking "hairs" on my brows, I first used Mac's eyebrow pencil in "stud." I then proceeded to smudge out the lines so it would look more natural, and then I went over with greyish brown eye shadow. To finish off the look, I used mascara to gel up the hairs so that the arch would become more visible. Because I am of oriental descent, pulling off this look was super difficult. I had to use many shades of shadow to create more depth in my eyes, nose, and cheek bone area. Does anyone out there know of any good contours and skin toned shadows to recommend? So far I've been using MAC, but I'd love to try out new products!

That's it for now, it's almost Friday! Hang in there everyone! =)

Love,
Carmen


No comments :

Post a Comment