Friday 13 March 2015

Power of a bold lip





So here's a look you might not want to wear everyday...barely there eye makeup with no mascara, and minimal liner, with a strong, dark, wine colored lip. Who would want to look like a vampire everyday?

The palette I used on my eyes is Burberry's "Dark Spice." The colors are very pigmented, but not creamy. Instead, it's got more of a powdery finish, which is easy to shade and blend.










On the lips I used MAC's "Film Noir" to get that dark, masculine look. I'm not too big of a fan of their matte lipsticks because I find that they do dry up my lips. However, with chapstick underneath, and a layer of clear gloss on top, the dryness won't bother you at all!

Alrighty, that's it! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

PS: please bare with me on the messy posts....still working on this whole html and formatting thing...

Love,
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment