Monday 16 March 2015

A pop of Spring





Not too long ago while I was doing some online browsing on Sephora, none of the products really appealed to me other than for the Urban Decay waterproof liquid liner on sale from reg. $24 to $12. I've been trying to be more cautious of my spending this past year, so sale items really do matter to me. HAH! What's the fun of shopping without them bargains, right?!

Well here's a spring look I've done using Urban Decay's 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in Radium (blue) and Woodstock (Pink). On top of the liners, I dusted some pastel eyeshadows on top just to get that gradient effect. The liquid liners are smudge proof and stays in tact the entire day. Definitely another liner to add on to my list of bridal makeup must-haves!



Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone! Philippians 4:16

Love,
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment