Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Classic Red Lip









Hello Beautifuls!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! For those who are in school, hope your first month was a blast and that you are learning lots! My first month of school zoomed by, and was pretty hectic with all the tight scheduling and loads of homework. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying it though haha (minus the frustration and waking up at 5:30am everyday). 

Here is a makeup look I've been wanting to do for a long time! I was rummaging through my box of makeup and came across this neon orange lipstick by Mac. I had no idea what to do with it since I don't wear much makeup on a normal basis- let alone wearing a neon orange lipstick! Therefore, I decided to use it as a color correctant for my makeup look. I used the orange right on my dark circles to correct the color since my circles are brownish in color. I then layered two layers of concealer on top to achieve that porcelain look. 

Strong, full brows and thin liner. That's the key to balancing off the classic red lip! 

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Take the time to slow down, and appreciate and be thankful of everyone and everything around you. 

PS: Here's the link to my coming facebook page. =) See you all there!
God bless, 
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment