Wednesday 9 September 2015

First Video! Ready for school makeup



Hello lovelies!!!!

Hope all is going well for those who start school this week! I recently started school this week too, and the weeks prior was spent soaking up my remaining time of doing whatever I want by staying up late doing random stuff, camping, and spending time with friends and loved ones.

Anyways, here's a simple and non-cakey makeup look that's just light enough so that your imperfections still show, but your natural features enhanced =) This look is especially suitable for those of you who run on a tight schedule in the morning since its quick, and for those of you who want to look natural but refreshed to school or work!

Be confident and be you! You are beautiful, just the way you are. Your appearance does not define your worth.

"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it well" -Psalm 139:146

Good luck with school and all, everyone!

Love,
Carmen

Instagram: carmen_cl91


No comments :

Post a Comment