Saturday 28 February 2015

The mystery of colors






In all honesty, Makeupforever's flash palette is the palette I reach for whenever I feel the urgency to release my creative drive. The texture of this cream shadow palette is smooth, velvety, and easy to blend. There's 12 colors in total in this palette, but you can actually recreate hundreds of different shades and tones with a little bit of mixing or color wheel knowledge. Maybe for my next post I'll give more details on this so called "color wheel" that I learned during makeup school;) Sounds boring and simple, but trust me. It'll make your life easier for creating editorial looks! This look was inspired by spring colors, so I decided to create a look using cool and warm tones. To balance out the strong shadows, I opted for longer, fuller lashes on both my top and bottom lash line.

Blessings,
Carmen


No comments :

Post a Comment